Animal Relief F.E.S. Flower Essence Spray
Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma
* For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter
* Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
* For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
* During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
* For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
* For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
* During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
* For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
The Animal Relief Formula was originally developed by FES-certified practitioner and animal communicator, Teresa Wagner. Please read more extensive information regarding Teresa’s philosophy and development of the formula on her website: www.animalsinourhearts.com.
Arnica, Bleeding Heart, Echinacea, Fireweed, Five-Flower Formula, Holly, Mariposa Lily, Oregon Grape, Poison Oak, Red Clover, Sweet Pea and Wild RoseF.e.s essences are made in California. Richard Katz and Patricia Kaminski have written the book, the Flower Essence Repertory, where the descriptions came from. Richard Katz has taken the pictures for all f.e.s. products.